Saturday, October 10, 2015

Little Witch for Reneabouquets

Hey there all! Today I'd love to share my latest page I created featuring products from Reneabouquets.com and Reneabouquets Etsy. Where you can find the perfect little extras for your fall and Halloween projects. 
For this page I used a mix of papers from My Mind's Eye and Bo Bunny. I started by distressing all the edges on my layers. For additional texture I mixed some texture paste with acrylic paint in khaki to get the color I needed, then spread it through the TH Gothic stencil. I added a lot of upcycled pieces in my layers under the cute photo, adding more texture with the tulle and lace. After adding the embellishment clusters around the photo I tucked in a couple of the beautiful the Witch's Brew butterflies from Reneabouquets.
And here's a closer look at the Witch's Brew butterflies. I love the spider webs on the wings, don't you?
Here are the Reneabouquet supplies I used for this page with  direct links.

Thanks so much for dropping in and letting me share with you! I truly appreciate you!

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the details and the little brooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh !!! ... This is great! a mood - a super Halloween!

    ReplyDelete