Friday, January 16, 2015

Spot of Tea for Reneabouquets

Happy Friday all! Today I'd like to share my latest creation for Reneabouquets featuring a bunch of products that she carries in her shop.
I used papers from the "Mad Tea Party" by Marion Smith, adding a bit more texture using the Tim Holtz doily stencil and texture paste throughout the layers. I created a couple flowers clusters around the adorable photo using some Prima Manhatten flowers, mixing in some from my stash, tucking in a couple of the Prima clock faces, and a spoon trinket. Then I added another small cluster to the bottom of the page. Next I had to add a few flutters to the page, really what page is complete without butterflies? I know I use them on every project that I create, and the Tiny Treasures Fairy Dust Glitter Glass butterflies worked perfectly for this page. They are so gorgeous and the sparkle is amazing!
The Diamond Glitter Glass worked perfectly for adding a pinch of sugar to the spoons, allowing some to spill over onto the page.
Here is my product list with links to the shop:

Thanks so much for coming by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh clever you using the Diamond Glitter Glass as Sugar!! I am so going to have to lift that one!! The layout is so Tea Time Gorgeous!! I am actually having some Cocomint Tea with Cream and Honey right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Michelle! Love the pretty papers, texture and all the fancy embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, delicate Page, Michelle !!! This Shabby Chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow!! you are amazing!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the tea cups, the pocket watch and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Michelle. There is so much to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I love this! Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite books ever, I love all the details and that adorable photo...I have these papers too and it's making me run right now and have fun with them! super gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page! I love the pretty flower clusters and the pop of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete