Monday, December 1, 2014

December sneaks for My Creative Scrapbook

Good morning! I hope everyone (in the US) had a wonderful Holiday weekend with family and friends. And for all my friends outside the US, I hope that you also had an enjoyable weekend. The whole month of November was really hectic for me so I'm kind of relieved that I was able to accomplish everything that I had to, but now that means there's just 24 days until Christmas. Yikes! I've barely started my shopping, normally I'm almost done by this time. lol And speaking of Christmas, today I have some sneak peek photos to share with you of some layouts that I created for My Creative Scrapbook using their gorgeous December Limited Edition kit. 
 And here's a few more until the full reveal on the 5th.
And for more sneak peeks at all the kits please visit here. Thanks so much for coming by! Have a creative day!

No comments:

Post a Comment