Monday, November 17, 2014

For ReneaBouquets

Good morning! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Today I'd like to share my latest creation for Reneabouquets.com/ and Reneabouquets Etsy shop featuring some of the products you will find in her shops. I need a title for it though, do you have any suggestions?
 I started by punching a border with a MS punch set- I don't remember the name of it something "gate" I believe. I'll have to see if I can look it up so I know next time =) To lighten up the dark blue background I used a few different stamps and Mixed Media ink in Jasmine. Then using texture paste and a stencil I added more texture, smudging it in a few spots for a distressed look and help lighten the background even further. I was inspired by the way the lady in the photo has her papers sort of strewn about so I tried to mimic it in my layers under the photo. After distressing the layers I mounted them on cardboard for dimension. For a perfect touch of elegance and bling I added a couple rhinestone/pearl buttons and Renea's butterflies. Once I had my design down I went one step further and added some of Renea's glass microbeads to the background and throughout the clusters. It really adds even more beautiful texture and detail to the page.
The products I used from her shops are:
 Tim Holtz texture paste and the Gothic layering stencil
Prima metal mailbox embellishment
Prima Winthrop flowers Tourmaline
Tiny Treasures English Rose Garden butterflies
Timeless Rhinestone button
Reneabouquets Glass Microbeads- silver

Thanks so much for stopping in and letting me share with you today! I truly appreciate it! Hope you have a creative day!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love love love love the colors, the layers and the flowers!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Michelle! Very interesting, with a vintage chic page!

    ReplyDelete