Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Not enough hours

Good Afternoon everyone! I'm thrilled to say I was asked to guest design for the 123 Challenge Blog this month. My task was to create a layout using this inspiration board.
Color: Khaki
Word: Emphasise
Technique: Hidden Journaling
And this is what I came up with.
I have used some of Bo Bunny's Timepiece range that I have been hoarding saving for forever. To start I've done some stamping around the edges and randomly surrounding my photo. Then I gave the background some splatters using white acrylic paint and a fan brush. I made a couple of tags from the papers to tuck under the photo, using the white tag for my journaling. Then I fussy cut a few of the pocket watches from the paper to tuck in my layers. I'm so happy that I had the vintage flourish lace in my stash, I think it mimics the flourishes in the paper really well. The metal clock pieces are from Prima. The metal buttons, flowers, twine, and lace are all from my stash. I love getting "the stash" used up and I'm really happy with the final result =)
Thanks so very much for coming by! Hope you have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo gorgeous! I love love love those colors and the flowers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on facebook. It's gorgeous. I love the papers you chose and the cluster setting you created for the photo. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete