Monday, September 15, 2014

Meet me in Paris...

Good morning all! Here we are in the middle of September already can you believe it? It's flying by! A brand new sketch reveal has gone live at Colorful Creations and I have my inspiration page to share with you.
 Visiting Paris has been on my bucket list for a long time and inspired my layout. I've had the photo and chippie for a while so it felt good to finally used them =)
 I used Prima's Stationer' Desk range for my page. I did some random punching to my background, then gave it a few distressed "peeks" to show the paper underneath. I stamped all around the background then added some texture using a CW stencil and texture paste. I distressed all my layers for added texture and dimension. The flowers are a mix from Petaloo, Manor House, and my stash. I cut my lace into three sections and placed them under each cluster.
 For my chipboard Eiffel Tower piece I didn't want to lose all the detail it had so I simply gave it two coats of Cosmic Silver ink then went around the edges in black.
And here's our fabulous sketch that I've based my page from.
Now it's your turn and I'm really looking forward to seeing your creations! Thanks so much for stopping in! Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love that photo, the Eiffel Tower embellie and the flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete