Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Darling for Reneabouquets

Hi there everyone! Today I have a page that I created for Reneabouquets.com Reneabouquets Etsy Shop using the ever so gorgeous Lipstick Kisses butterflies, lace, Tim Holtz layer stencil (THS018), Tim Holtz texture paste, and the love charm from the Romantic trinkets set. Be sure to check out her shop, she is constantly adding new items. And I've based my design around this gorgeous Dusty Attic Baroque chipboard frame and their Sept. sketch.
 I used some gorgeous papers from Bo Bunny's Madeline range. I started by going over my background with a Prima flourish stencil and Prima chalk ink in Pink and MS Merlot in random spots. Then I did a bit of random stamping and added texture using the Tim Holtz layering stencil (THS018) and Tim Holtz texture paste. Once that dried I distressed all my edges, pleating one side and tucking in a bit of lace, to create a pull back to tuck my tags in. I fussy cut the bird cage from the paper and popped a piece of cardboard under it for dimension. I matted the photo with distressed layers and a bit of lace, then adhered a piece of cardboard underneath. I wanted the photo to rest slightly over the pleated paper and the cardboard allowed the photo to still lay flat. And of course the added dimension was a bonus =)
I tucked one of Renea's Lipstick Kisses butterflies under the photo peeking out and the other in the flower cluster. For contrast I pulled the burgundy color from one of the tags and the very centers of the flowers on the background to use as the color on my chipboard and flowers. As a finishing touch I went around the page lightly dabbing gesso to add to the shabby feel.
Isn't the Infinity Love charm from Renea's shop lovely? 
And here's the beautiful  Dusty Attic sketch for Sept. that I based my page from, turning it counterclockwise.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have an awesome day!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! Such a gentle, charming page! Michelle, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!!! I absolutly looove that foto!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo gorgeous!! I Love love love that precious photo and the flowers!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, what tenderness!!! Very beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! What a beautiful photo and the chippie circle is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love everything about your LO,& photo!STUNNING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your take on the sketch! The circle/frame chippie looks beautiful painted that color!! xo

    ReplyDelete