Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Reason to smile

Good Morning and happy Tuesday everyone! Here we are half way through July already, can you believe it? This summer is really flying by. I have to go register my daughter tomorrow for high school. I still get a little depressed when I think about it. Anyway, it's time for the mid-month sketch reveal for Colorful Creations and we have a fun, versatile sketch to inspire you. Here's my inspiration page based from the sketch.
Yep, I'm still on my aqua kick. This time I've paired it with brown. I used papers from Prima's Madeline range for this page. On the background I've done a bit of random masking with some modeling paste and a TCW stencil. The bird's nest I used is by Prima, and the white carnations are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The lace, butterflies, and all the aqua flowers are from my stash.
And here's our fabulous sketch designed by Brenshevia.
I hope you get the chance to join us. You have until the end of the month to link up your creations based from this sketch here. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! I hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Soooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors and those flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love blue and brown together! this is so pretty! what gorgeous flowers and that birds nest is TOO CUTE! love it....

    ReplyDelete