Sunday, June 1, 2014

Guest designing for Life In Details

Good morning everyone! I have been honored with the opportunity to guest design for Life In Details challenge blog this month. It's a great challenge site if you are into creating Project life/Pocket pages or Smash books. You really need to check them out if you haven't already. The challenge this month is to create a confetti pocket. Sounds like fun right? I admit I'd never done one before, but I really enjoyed it and I love how it turned out.
 I simply added some sequins, seed beads, buttons, butterfly and circle punches, and a few wood veneers and stitched the top of the pocket closed. Easy Peasy! And here's the whole page.
If you create pocket pages/PL consider playing along and link up your confetti pockets here. And check out the beautiful examples the DT have created to inspire you with. Have a blessed day and thanks so much for stopping in!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS on the GDT!!! This is FABULOUS!! LOVING all the blues!!!!

    ReplyDelete