Monday, April 14, 2014

just be you

Good morning all! It's Monday again and that means it's time for a brand new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy! But first here's my take on this week's fabulous sketch.
I used Dear Lizzy's 5th & Frolic papers for this page, with a little bit of stamping and paint splatters to the background. I used a glassine bag and handmade tag in place of the bottom banner from the sketch, but then I ended up covering most of it as my right cluster grew. Oh well, the tag can still be pulled out easily for me to go back and add my journaling. 
And here's this week's sketch designed by Bev Code
Now it's your turn, so go grab your scrappy supplies and join us! I can't wait to see your take on the sketch. Thanks for coming by and letting me share my page with you today. Have an awesome day!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the flowers and the butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. Love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout, love the small spool of twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just gorgeous, as always i am in aw of your embellishing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great sketch. I love what you did with it. Loving all the layers! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete