Monday, September 30, 2013

Autumn card

Hello! It's reveal time again at Let's Get Sketchy. With this being the fifth Monday in September we've decided to change it up just a bit. This week we are challenging you to create a Fall inspired or Halloween inspired card. And here's the simple card I came up with
Easy peasy and done in about 10 minutes! I kept it simple because I don't normally create cards, this is only my second card ever. So even if you're new to cards like me, go grab your Fall or Halloween supplies and just have fun. I hope to see your awesome cards linked up with us! Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy crafting!


5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! I love the burlap and twine used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall card Michelle! Love the strip of burlap and gorgeous blossom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it certainly doesn't look like a 10 minutes card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS CARD!!! I love everything on it!!

    ReplyDelete