Saturday, September 7, 2013

Adore

Hello everyone! It's time for the reveal of sketch #19 at 2 Broke Girls Scraps. Here is the page that I created for the reveal based off this week's sketch.
 I created this page using the Authentique "Cherish" range, distressing all my layers. Using the CW "Ledger" stencil and heavy gesso I added some texture. For an added touch I went around the background randomly with the CW "Tiny Tiles" stencil and Tim Holtz's "Vintage Photo" distress ink. The flowers are a mix of Petaloo, Prima, and my stash. The butterflies and resin birdhouse are by Recollections. The chipboard title is by Dusty Attic. The lace, ribbon, pearls, cheesecloth, and metal pieces are all from my stash. 
For the title chippie I simply painted it with light pink acrylic paint, once dry I dabbed it with Prima chalk ink in "Vintage Pink", finishing it off by inking the edges in dark brown.
Here's this week's sketch 
I hope you get the chance to join us. And don't forget about the Spice & Sugar sketch-a-thon going on all month long. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh this work is wonderful!!!
    Love the color and the elements!!
    congrast and kisses from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness this is gorgeous! I always love looking at the little bits you add to your already fabulous page. I especially love the bird, the butterfly and the little birdhouse! Beautiful job Michelle!

    ReplyDelete