Wednesday, May 1, 2013

About A Girl's Official First Challenge

Good morning all! All About A Girl has officially started their sponsored challenges with goodies from 7Dots Studio. For our very first challenge it's all about introducing the girl(s) in our lives, and we were required to do a page with our girl's name visible somewhere on it as a way of introducing them. It doesn't have to be the title, in the journaling is fine as long as it's visible.
So this is my page introducing my daughter Makara to everyone.
I used the Rondelle collection by Prima for this page. The flowers are a mixture of Prima and some from my stash along with the ribbon and trinkets. The flourish die cuts were made using a Cheery Lynn die. I painted the chipboard letters with "Malted Milk" acrylic, then stamped them with a ledger stamp and Stazon ink in black. I also used the black Stazon with my Inkido hummingbird stamp and the random stamping I did on the background.
Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful day! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout!Love the black and you have a beautiful daughter! I will look at the all about a girl blog. Ok, I have 6 sons, but also 2 daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle your page is beautiful! Love your cluster of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love how you blend patterns so beautifully! The layers and diamonds are gorgeous...and so is your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning layout! I love all the beautiful flowers and fine details. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colors you chose, this is a fabulous project!! Awesome details and your photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous layout...love all the beautiful elements. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete