Monday, April 15, 2013

Sweetheart

If you're here for the Color Me Scrappy reveal please scroll down.
Good morning! It's reveal time once again at Keeping The Best and we've got a fabulous new sketch for you
Imagine all the fun possibiities for this sketch! Here's my take
I used Prima's Fairy Rhymes range for this page. This collection is one of my favorites. I did a little random stamping on the background with Prima's Hex stamp and Tim Holtz distress ink in Walnut stain. I cut and rolled some of the "wood slats" to show the paper underneath and add some interest.
Thanks so much for your time and comments! I truly appreciate it! Hope you have an amazing day!


 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Michelle! Perfect product choices! Amazing job with the sketch as your guide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! sketch and interesting! Michelle you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Michelle! this is so beautiful..love everything about this page..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle this is gorgeous! I love all the soft elements. WOW is all I can say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Michelle! Such a pretty photo!
    Love all the gorgeous blossoms! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So full of spring's sweetness! Beautiful layout...the yellow ribbon just makes that so eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty, Michelle, wow! The. Colors are delightful, and I just love that Polaroid frame!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle, your work has always fascinated me and inspire. I invite you to take part in the relay, "three questions crafter." It would be very interesting to know your opinion on the issues. http://irinar2709.blogspot.ru/2013/04/blog-post_21.html

    ReplyDelete