Monday, April 1, 2013

Such a happy little girl

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter spending time with family and friends. If you're like me I'm sure you took plenty of photos over the weekend. I'm sharing a page that I've done for Color Me Scrappy's latest color and sketch challenge. The beautiful Easter colors in the required color scheme are perfect for some Easter photos.
And here is the fun sketch designed by Christina Collins...
 And this is what I created...
I had  a lot of fun creating this page. On the background I did some inking, doodling, paint splattering, and random masking. I haven't doodled on a layout in years. I forgot how fun it could be, while adding extra interest to your page.
 For my banners I lightly distressed the edges after I doodled on them as well, then adhered them with pop dots for more dimension. I wanted to keep the masking fairly subtle so when the molding paste was dry I just swiped it a little with some Star Dust stickles for a touch of sparkle. 
 The flowers are a mix of Prima and some unknowns from my stash. I applied some Lavender Stickles to my cute butterfly for a little sparkle. I added a small charm to the Petaloo stick pin.

Thanks for stopping in! I really appreciate each and every one of you! Hope you have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So absolutely adorable and so absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful job Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a joyous spring freshness! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your layouts are so beautiful! Thank you for being a guest designer at Color Me Scrappy! Your page is inspiring and just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete