Monday, January 28, 2013

One fine day *LGS reveal*

Good morning and happy Monday! It's that time again, a brand new reveal over at Let's Get Sketchy! There's a fabulous new sketch up! It's so fun and versatile. For my layout I dug deep into my stash. I'm determined to get some of these older lines used up as I purge my hoard. There is so much new stuff coming out that I want, I have to make room. For this layout I used Making Memories Paper Reverie Sienne collection.
I distressed all my layers, giving some random punchs and masking to the background layer. The paper flowers are from Reneabouquets etsy, all the others are by Petaloo. The antique lace daisy chain and pearl strand are from my stash.


And here is this week's sketch...
Thanks for coming by! I hope you create your own layout and link up with us this week!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors..and I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Michelle! I have those papers too! You did a perfect job using the sketch and these pp's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing!! lovely details greetings janneke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the colors and that flower cluster! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page!! Love the stenciling, punching, and fab layers!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete