Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Chasing Waterfalls...

Hi, All! I just have time for a quick post before I take the kiddos trick or treating. So I thoughtI'd share a layout that I've done for the Sketchabilities challenge #78. It's another awesome sketch designed by Karan Gerber. Here's the sketch we have to work with...
 
This sketch has so many possibilities, but I just wanted to keep it fairly simple and the focus on the photo. And this is what I came up with...
 
 

I know the sketch shows three photos, which I just didn't have on hand, so I used two pieces on patterned paper in place of two of the pics. For this layout I used Prima's Fairy Belle collection, a mix of Prima and Petallo flowers, Martha Stewart punches, and Dusty Attic chipboard.





Thanks for coming by!  I truly appreciate your time and comments! Hope everyone has a safe Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love all your details! I love when I see friends join us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page! thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page! I love the colors and all the details - great! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities! Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your layout! So many great details. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete