Thursday, September 20, 2012

Molly Sketch Inspiration #338

Good afternoon, Everyone! I decided to play along this week over at Sketch Inspiration for their sketch #338. All the circles were too fun to pass up. This is the sketch....
 
 
I'm trying to get some of my older stash used up so when I seen this Authentique "Uncommon" line, along with my pics of my furbaby Molly, I was off and running. I just love when everything just clicks. And this fun sketch really made it a no-brainer. So this is my end result...
 


A few diffrent techniques on this layout include distressing, inking, and acrylic paint. I used my Martha Stewart large circle cutter for my circles. I lightly distressed the circles then inked them. On the two flower print ones I used Cat's Eye "Coral Rose", and Cat's Eye "Charcoal" on the other. The smallest circle I matted onto a doily that I had sprayed with Tattered Angel's "Old Lace".  I have a few close ups I want to share, hope you enjoy!




 
 Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to! I appreciate so much the comment and support you offer. Have a great day!  ~Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment