Friday, April 22, 2016

For Reneabouquets

Good morning, lovely friends! Today I'd love to share my latest layout created for Reneabouquets Etsy and
For this page I used a mixture of papers from Prima, Marion Smith, and Kaiser Craft with a Bo Bunny base. I started by applying a thin layer of clear gesso to the background. Once dried I added a bit of random stamping and some splatters of acrylic paint as well as Shimmerz Princess and Prima Color Bloom Plumeria. Next I added more texture with texture paste and two different stencils. While that was drying I began to build my photo mat layers, inking the edges for definition, and then matting them on cardboard for added dimension. After adhering my layers I starting filling in my design with a bunch of goodies from Reneabouquets. As a finishing touch I then added small pool/drips of the Plumeria to the design and then a few more splatters.
 Using gel medium and a spatula I applied the micro beads, scraping the background randomly for added texture and color.
Here is my supply list with direct links of Reneabouquet products I used for this page:
Prima Junkyard Findings Metal Trinkets Clock Hands

Thanks so much for dropping in and letting me share with you! I hope you have a creative day!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

March reveal for My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there all! Today I'd love to share the first half of my projects I created using the beautiful March kit from My Creative Scrapbook.
To start I went around the background and lightly dabbed gesso here and there. Using the stencil from the kit along with texture paste I added texture around where the photo layers were going. After inking all the layers and adhering the together I mounted them on cardboard before adhering to the background. Then I added the embellishments, finishing it off with splatters of white and black acrylic paint as well as splatters of Shimmers "Princess"
And my second layout
On the background I added some texture using a stencil and texture paste. While it was still drying I added color by spraying a bit of Prima's "Cotton Candy" and drops of Tattered Angels "Rouge"followed by splatters of black acrylic paint. After it finished drying I randomly stamped around where my photo layers were going with a script stamp and a foliage stamp. I inked the edges of my photo layers and after adhering them together I mounted them on a piece of thin card board for dimension. For more interest and texture I tucked in some cheese cloth and placed some drywall tape here and there, then scraping just a bit of texture paste over it.
And here's a look at the kit loaded with lovely Prima products
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop in and let me share with you! Hope you have a creative day!